NOTE: Keith repeated most of Episode #194 for Episode #195, so I’ll just direct you to the previous podcast (194).
- (1:55) SPECIAL COMMENT: “The first girl I walked up to,” said one of the first bystanders to the scene in Allen, Texas, “was crouched down covering her head in the bushes, so I felt for a pulse, pulled her head to the side and she had no face.” The cops then refused to take questions and the authorities had nothing but emotionless platitudes.
- We live now in a society in which our children are randomly put to death in public, with weapons of war, by Right Wing Terrorists — and the Republicans treat it as blandly as if it were all as inevitable as Bad Weather. Hurricanes, Tornadoes, Thunderstorms, Mass Shootings. If they show any emotion it is to tell us this is God’s Will or to explain we have “lost” the battle to rein in assault weapons, as the shrill screeching fascist Megyn Kelly did.
- The antidote to the dour acceptance of this slaughter must come from the president of the United States. He must act — by executive orders to address those peripheral areas that can at least reduce the carnage — and most importantly by stating the truth: Republicans Cause Mass Shootings.
Maybe we need some warnings like those they put on cigarette packages in 1969?
WARNING: THE SURGEON GENERAL HAS DETERMINED THAT REPUBLICANS ARE HAZARDOUS TO YOUR HEALTH.
But we can’t do that, because Dianne Feinstein is … Well, we don’t know where she is … or what her condition is …
- (17:11) POSTSCRIPTS TO THE NEWS: Judge calls Chump’s bluff in E. Jean Carroll Trial, Pence gives Jack Smith guilty foreknowledge, Tucker Carlson has plans to burn down Fox, and Dick Durbin has excuses for Dianne Feinstein and John Roberts.
- (22:45) THE WORST PERSONS IN THE WORLD: Ted Cruz can’t tell one African-American from another, Chuck Grassley loses the thread on the “explosive” Biden document (it’s the Burisma crap), and Vivek Ramaswamy is trying to bury his Fellowship. His … SOROS Fellowship.
Ramaswamy wanted to get rid of his fellowship from Wikipedia. As a result, the story that he did want to get rid of it is now also there.
- (28:38) EVERY DOG HAS ITS DAY: Gray, in the worsening situation at the NYC pound.
- (29:59) THINGS I PROMISED NOT TO TELL: 24 hours before Megyn Kelly’s infamous tweets, of all the people who could have been walking on my New York street, who do I run into but the idiot NBC executive who gave her $69 million and tried to mainstream her. Happily I managed to avoid his gaze; as usual, Andy Lack was too busy listening to himself talk.
That’s all the damage for now. Good morning, good afternoon, good night, and good luck.